Re: Re: temporary error

On 2/22/08, tedd <tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Shouldn't the reason why we ask "if" be sufficient proof that "it is"?

I don't believe having an interrogative nature proves existence in God, no.

>I imagine there are a great number of things that don't exist
>  that we never mention -- so why this one?

Well because this one bilks money from people who usually can't afford
to be giving it in the first place.  It has over-reaching influence
into my government, one that's supposed to be completely separate from
it.

>  All rhetorical comments -- no need to reply. We all have different
>  beliefs -- whatever gets you through.

That's my viewpoint to some extent, as long as it's not harming me then fine.

But the truth is it is harming all of us.  Do we really want our
children taught about a magical sky-god who insists on genital
mutilation at birth?  Do we want influences into our governments that
inhibit natural advances in modern science?  Do you really believe in
virgin birth and resurrection?

--
Greg Donald
http://destiney.com/