Re: Flash menu

At 9:46 AM +0100 2/23/08, Alain Roger wrote:
Hi,

i have a problem with my animated web flash menu (+images+sounds).
basically my menu in embedded into flash, and each time that i click on menu
link, my flash is playing from start as it is integrated into each PHP
pages.
I know that this is not the topic of this forum, but i would like to know
how you cope with such issue from PHP point of view ?

i mean, did you play the flash menu on first page (like index.php e.g.) and
after you have another menu, or do you use it through your complete website
?
basically i found a lot of flash templates but nothing about PHP pages menu
integration.

I guess several of you have already done it so i need just your feedback on
possible solutions.
thanks a lot.

--
Alain

I never use Flash for anything functional.

It can be a nice enhancement or visual aid, but never reply on it to do anything -- especially a menu. Instead, use css or css with php.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------