Re: XML encoding variable simpleXML on Linux

Larry Brown wrote:
It is not that I want to generate the document in UTF-8.  I just need to
specify the correct encoding.  My assumption that it was UTF-8 based on
what my command line settings are is obviously incorrect.  How can I
tell what php is encoding in by default?

Larry