Re: APC & __autoload & webclusters

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 3:20 PM, Nathan Rixham <nrixham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Nathan,
>
> cheers for the link to facebook pdf, just had a read and it's good
> stuff, also lead me on to this after a short google:
>

> http://sizzo.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/facebook_performance_caching.pdf

ya; thats another from the dc conference.  and thats where i  discovered
that facebook
uses globals, which i mentioned in a thread a while back about globals.  i
dont know that
much of their stuff is really oo at all; but im sure some of it is, since
the system is so big.

<http://sizzo.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/facebook_performance_caching.pdf>
> Nathan:
> almost march 14th :D

i already submitted an abstract for the 08 conference if thats the
allusion.. :)
on spl, to be precise; but it seems nobody really cares about it, much;
which is a shame if you ask me; ergo the topic choice ;)

-nathan