RE: What community software package gets your vote? PHPfox etc...

Hey party people. I have to say I’m a little surprised no hooting and hollering on this topic. I don’t think I heard a single positive comment which worries me. I’m jealous of myspace and facebook too but, someone has to have good news for one of these not so mainstream community appz.

W3RD ^ PEOPLE

From: Nathan Nobbe [mailto:quickshiftin@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 1:51 PM
To: TS
Cc: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  What community software package gets your vote? PHPfox etc...

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 9:41 PM, TS <sunnrunner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello everyone. I'm not sure what the budget is but, obviously inexpensive
would be nice. Someone turned me on to PHPfox. Yet I don't have any others
to compare it to. If you all would be so kind as to put a shout out and vote
on your favorite, I'd be very grateful.

Extendability would also be nice along with customization in terms of
design.

Much Appreciation,

dude, you gotta scope this out;

http://cmsmatrix.org/