From: Greg Donald [mailto:gdonald@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 9:51 PM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  What community software package gets your vote? PHPfox
etc...

On Feb 19, 2008 8:41 PM, TS <sunnrunner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello everyone. I'm not sure what the budget is but, obviously inexpensive
> would be nice. Someone turned me on to PHPfox. Yet I don't have any others
> to compare it to. If you all would be so kind as to put a shout out and
vote
> on your favorite, I'd be very grateful.

What about security?  Do you care if it has a large number of publicly
disclosed exploits in it's past?  That'd be the first thing to come to
(my) mind if I were about to put code someone else wrote on my web
server.

For example:

http://search.securityfocus.com/swsearch?sbm=%2F&metaname=alldoc&query=phpfo
x&x=0&y=0

Two exploits doesn't seem bad, but in what time span were they?

Something to think about.

--
Greg Donald
http://destiney.com/