MySQL Stored Procedures

I want to thank all who helped me on this issue.

My Problem was when I tried to return a parameter to the C++ script.

CREATE PROCEDURE `tracinsert`(CaldNumber varchar(12), CaldTime varchar(50), CallerID varchar(12))
BEGIN

INSERT INTO IncCalls (CaldNumber, CaldTime, CallerID)
VALUES
(CaldNumber, CaldTime, CallerID);

 SELECT Introp FROM CaNumbers WHERE PNumber = CaldNumber;
END

I just did not get the fact that the Select feature returned the parameter data automactically without being declared. The script above works, my only wish was that more people wrote more articles about the proper structure.

Yes I understand this has NOTHING to do with php but it will one day.

Rick B.