Re: Protected ZIP file with password

Petrus Bastos wrote:
    Actually, I don't know anything about FreeBSD. I never used this system.
But, here my zip command works fine at command line, why doesn't works with
PHP?

Is "here" the server or your local machine? If zip works fine on the command line on the server then it's installed and should work fine from PHP assuming the web user has permission to do it.

You need to use the full path to the zip exe (usually /usr/local/bin/zip on FreeBSD), and full paths to any other file references just to be sure.

Make sure you're using a function that's gives you the full output and not just the last line. I tend to use backticks for this. It would also help to add 2>&1 to the end of the command so you get output to stderr as well as stdout.

Finally, if it's still not working might I suggest you share your code. The problem may be more obvious if we have that.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/