Re: open a secondary window/tab in the browser from php

No, this is not possible.

You have to do at least two requests, one to get the PDF, one to get the html confirmation message.

Normally you would onle open the pdf in a new window using target="_blank" for the link. Workflow isn't broken, but you have no confirmation message.

There are several ways to do what you want with javascript, but without there is none.

julian schrieb:

Hi,

I have an application that along filling in some forms, it produces a pdf file, as confirmation of all entered data.

I want to send this pdf file to a different window/tab of the browser, so it is displayed and can latter be printed.

In the mean time, the original window contains a confirmation message, to continue with the work flow.

I would like to do this without use of JavaScript....

Any combination of headers ??

Any hints appreciated.

JCG