Re: Sending XML to MSIE7

Brian Dunning wrote:
I just tried that, and unfortunately the MSIE7 toolkit behavior was the same. Darn, I had high hopes for your suggestion as soon as I read it. I fear this means there's little we can do server-side in PHP, except to choose something other than XML for the result.

You should be able to put in your own XSLT that ensures the XML file is presented unchanged. Dunno if IE7 will obey it but certainly worth a try.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/