Re: Unable to run my sample application from CakePHP

Nirmalya Lahiri wrote:
 CakePHP is a new tool for me, I never worked on any framework
before..! To learn about CakePHP I already read
http://manual.cakephp.org pages and copy the code sample from that
manual. I installed cake in /var/www/html directory. In my Apache
server webroot is /var/www/html. Now my question is how can run my
application(What will be the URL to access my application? In one
point I am sure that the database configuration is OK, because when I
through the URL http://127.0.0.1/cake to the server, the server
returns a CakePHP introductory page with a status....

"Your database configuration file is present.
Cake is able to connect to the database."

---------------
Controller page name: users_controller.php having class name
UsersControllers with member function login().

view page name: login.thtml

model page name: user.php

Please help me...

Questions regarding specific frameworks should be directed towards the support resources for that framework. Check the Cake homepage for support details.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/