Re: Template system in PHP

*sigh* as always, firefox obeys, ie7 goes huh what?

Nathan Rixham wrote:
Are you creating custom DTD's or 1.1 XHTML Mods then? I'd like to see that, it's something I'd toyed with a few times in the past but found it far too time consuming (even for me), and opted for the ol' redefine everything in CSS

*lightbulb* :: runs off to try css on custom tags <why have i never tried that before> :: <ponders accessibility..> :: wanders off to waste time researching anyways>