RE: How to read excel sheet and display it's contents.

This latest one is a new solution to me, but I have tried several others,
only to have them fail in short order.  Seems that excel formats have
changed many times, and while some of these solutions work well with a
particular release of excel (2007 for this one, I think), I found that every
user out there seems to have a different version of excel (even within the
same company), I finally gave up.

If you can get your users to save their files in csv format, you might have
better luck being able to read them, but don't hold me to it.

Good Luck,

Warren Vail

I finally settled for CSV, but even there Microsoft plays games with the
format, or so it seems.