Sr. Software Engineer / PHP developer -Denver opportunities

Hello Group,

I work for an executive search firm in Denver.  I work with a handful of
carefully selected clients that are offering excellent opportunities for PHP
professionals. We are very excited to be working with these clients as they
offer extraordinary opportunities and top notch compensation. Currently I
have immediate openings for Sr. Software Engineers.

They are great FTE positions with a fast growing, and very successful
organization based in Denver (relocation Assistance provide). We are looking
for Senior Software Engineers to join our dynamic and growing Internet-based
company.  The individuals will be responsible for the development,
implementation, and maintenance of our scalable, reusable, web/software
based user interfaces. You must be familiar with design patterns and be able
to write abstract classes that adhere to standard OOP methodologies. The
qualified candidate will expand our web-based platform, building new
features and products.  You will work with the leaders in online media and
advertising.

Requirements:
* 4-6 years of commercial application development experience with open
source technologies
* Expert knowledge of Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP 4, PHP 5, Perl/Python a
bonus.
* BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Object-oriented design and distributed systems
* Open source development tools, languages and application servers.
* Competent with JavaScript, Prototype, Scriptaculous, Moo
* OOP, SQL, Linux, HTML

Kind regards,

Nick Gasparro

Managing Partner, REMY Corp.