Re: Gzipped output

That would do the trick if it was allowed at the server .... but it isn't :( And it's not my server and I can't change its settings.

Jakub Čermák
ja.cermi@xxxxxxxxxx
ICQ 159971304

Per Jessen napsal(a):
Jakub wrote:

Yes, I thought about this, but this has a big disadvantage - the
client must wait for the file to be fully processed and compressed and
then he can start downloading. I'd like to let the client start
downloading the compressed parts while the further parts are still
being processed and compressed - it's similar to streaming concept. I
hope you can see what I mean.

Maybe apaches mod_deflate is what you're after?  That will do in-flight
compression.

/Per Jessen, Zürich