Re: PHP setup

To solve this problem, I will advice you to probably remove all the former installation. Because PHP do have problem relating to IIS several times.

  so it better you install complete pack of PHP Application.
  You can use a PHP Application call WAMP SERVER. It's good PHP Application for deploying.
  WAMP means WINDOWS(os) - APACHE(webserver) - MYSQL(db) - PHP(platform).
  With this, I think you should be okie because there won't be any need to start a new configuration in PHP.INI file.
  You can get WAMP Server from: http://www.wampserver.com/en/download.php

  Regards.
  Williams