Re: array problem with a zencart shipping module

On Wed, 2008-02-06 at 23:42 -0500, Nathan Nobbe wrote:
> ouch, maybe you need to hire someone ?  besides this has more to do than
> just arrays; there is the rest of the application and clearly anyone whos
> going
> to help out must understand at least some of it..

Yeah, I concur! You really should at least understand what you are doing
before attempting a shopping cart scenario where presumably people are
going to be trusting you/your code with their hard earned dough.

If you don't know arrays, then how exactly are you going to make sure
that the thing is secure?

I would _seriously_ consider taking Nathan's advice here and hiring
someone to do this for you or even with you. With you has the advantage
that next time, you will know, and be able to do it easier - as well as
learn something along the way.

--Paul

All Email originating from UWC is covered by disclaimer
http://www.uwc.ac.za/portal/public/portal_services/disclaimer.htm