To: "Zoran Bogdanov" <test1.test1@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 2:27 PM
Subject: RE:  PHP Source code protection

zend encoder?
http://sourceforge.net/projects/php-screw/

google for more

bastien> To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> From: test1.test1@xxxxxxxxxxx> Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 12:28:12 +0100> Subject: PHP Source code protection> > Hi,> > I'm building a C# application that connects to a server that has PHP scripts > on it.> > We need to deliver the complete solution to a firm, the C# is no problem > because it is compiled...> > But PHP is a problem bacause it is interpreted and we will have to deliver > pure, unprotected script...> > Is htere a way to secoure my code so when they put it on the server, they > can't see it!> > Thank You! > > -- > PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)> To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php>