PHP/mySQL question about groups

Let's say I have a PHP-based wine application, and it's taking a set of mySQL data that looks like this:

wineid                            name                                     size
123                                 Silver Oak                             750ML
123                                 Silver Oak                              1.5L
123                                 Silver Oak                              1.5L
456                                 Liberty School                       750ML
456                                 Liberty School                       750ML
456                                 Liberty School                       750ML
456                                 Liberty School                       1.5L

If I do a:

Select * from wine where name = 'Silver Oak' GROUP BY 'wineid'

I'd get:

Silver Oak

However, what I'd REALLY like to return is:

Silver Oak       750ML
Silver Oak       1.5L

I'd like the groupby to group by wineid, BUT ALSO separate the groups by 'size'.  So there'd be a '750ML' group, and a '1.5L' group

Can anyone tell me how I'd do that?  I'm hoping I don't have to write a PHP script that loops through the results and separates things manually.