Re: PHP Source code protection

Zoran Bogdanov escreveu:
Hi,

I'm building a C# application that connects to a server that has PHP scripts on it.

We need to deliver the complete solution to a firm, the C# is no problem because it is compiled...

But PHP is a problem bacause it is interpreted and we will have to deliver pure, unprotected script...

Is htere a way to secoure my code so when they put it on the server, they can't see it!

Thank You!
Try Roadsend, now as Open Source:

http://www.roadsend.com/home/index.php?SMC=1&pageID=compiler

--