Re: PHP Source code protection

I'm building a C# application that connects to a server that has PHP scripts on it.

We need to deliver the complete solution to a firm, the C# is no problem because it is compiled...

But PHP is a problem bacause it is interpreted and we will have to deliver pure, unprotected script...

Is htere a way to secoure my code so when they put it on the server, they can't see it!

There's the Zend Encoder at www.zend.com. Though it may be called something else now.

--
Richard Heyes
http://www.websupportsolutions.co.uk

Knowledge Base and Helpdesk software for £299 hosted for you -
no installation, no maintenance, new features automatic and free