Re: php competion

On Feb 4, 2008 4:26 PM, Shawn McKenzie <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I hardly think this one is a scam, I mean all you have to do is write a
> PHP app that converts between PHP, Python, C and Perl and you get:
> "not only bragging rights will come your way, but it will sure look good
> on your resume"!
>
> I'm in.

good luck knocking that one out by yourself ;)
sounds like a feature of pypy, which as i understand is a  large project
that
is taking many people a long time to accomplish.
http://codespeak.net/pypy/dist/pypy/doc/getting-started.html#trying-out-the-translator
and the price tag on its funding is a lot more than 10k, at least i would
imagine so.

-nathan