Re: Re: New search related question

On Feb 4, 2008 3:13 PM, Shawn McKenzie <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If there aren't many files and you don't intend to grow this site much
> larger and intend to always have static HTML, any easy implementation
> would be to read each file and search for the terms either in the
> keywords tag or in the entire file.
>
> Optionally, if you're on a *nix host you could exec() a grep for the
> terms which returns the matching lines in an array and display as needed.
>
> -Shawn

I'm dreading any searches that contain terms like "table", "body",
"style", "background", etc. These could be perfectly legitimate search
terms, but without the right filter they would match every document in
the site rather than just those that contain these terms in the actual
content rather than the markup.

Andrew