Re: PEAR website and MSIE 6

On Thu, January 31, 2008 12:50 pm, Richard Heyes wrote:
>> PHP is a server-side page generator.  It has NOTHING to do with the
>> browser.
>> The PHP programmer determines the content of the resulting HTML and
>> the
>> browser reacts to THAT.  Browsers never see a line of PHP script!
>
> What's your point?

PHP itself cannot, in theory, be the source of the problem.

Therefore, one could claim that it's OT.

Of course, we're talking about the PEAR website, which is used to
acquire/research important components of PHP, so he's wrong, but so it
goes. :-)

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?