We need PHP/LAMP Developers and Programmers in FL, MD, VA, NY, DC, CA, MA!!!!

We need PHP/LAMP Developers and Programmers in FL, MD, VA, NY, DC, CA, MA!!!!

World NetMedia is a world class leader in the development of multimedia
internet sites. We are seeking highly motivated individuals who eat, breath,
and love the work they do. If you like working in a fun, laid-back, yet
exciting environment; then we want to hear from you!

Job Description :
– Looking for a true PHP Programmer that loves to hack code in several
languages and has fun doing it.
– Design, develop, maintain and optimize secure and scalable multi-tier web
applications.
– Strong knowledge of PHP, Perl, Javascript, UNIX shell, SQL, HTML, CSS,
XML.
– Comfortable with both object oriented and procedural programming
methodologies.
– Experience with PHP5 and MySQL5 preferable.
– Experience with C, C++, Java, Python, and other languages a plus.
– Knowledge installing, configuring and maintaining Linux, Apache, MySQL and
PHP packages.
– Strong knowledge of stored procedures, triggers, indexes, table
normalization and database design.
– Familiarity with Zeus Web Server a big plus.
– Knowledge of AJAX development a plus.
– Comfortable hacking and compiling Linux software packages.
– Strong understanding of software development life-cycle and best
practices.
– Proficiency in working and developing on Linux (any flavor – debian,
redhat, ubuntu, slackware etc.

Requirements :
– BS/MS in CS/CE or significant work experience.
– Must be able to gather requirements, design, code and test independently
as well as work jointly with the team.

*This is not a recruiter, agency, or headhunter ad. You will be contacted by
someone from our Corporate Recruiting team directly.

Apply online or click here for a link to job posting (You can also submit
your resume to resumes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :

Links to job postings:

Miami Beach, FL:
http://tbe.taleo.net/NA7/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=WORLDNETMEDIA&cws=1&rid=11