Your Favourate PHP IDE?

Hi all,

We all know that PHP IDE is one of the most popular themes...

Maybe you are already a PHP professional, then could you
please spend a little time to cast your vote to tell the newbies what
you are using?

Maybe you are just starting using PHP, then it's highly recommended
that you look
at the vote results first instead of asking the questions directly to
the mailing list.

Maybe you are...

Come and vote! Share your ideas here: http://www.phparch.cn

Tell me which is your selection and get an opportunity to win Olympic gifts. :-)

--
Regards,
Shelley