Re: forms and php

On Jan 24, 2008 3:34 AM, Mark Pashia <ryder@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If I fill in the fields of a form and hit the "enter" key to submit the
> form, no variables seem to be passed along. If I use the submit button,
> everything works perfectly. It seems that other forms on the web work with
> the enter key just fine, so I am probably doing something to cause this
> yet
> I don't know what.

what does the html look like?
i did a quick little experiment
http://nathan.moxune.com/exampleForm.php
and found if the type attribute of the input tag,
used for the submission button, was 'submit',
the enter key would not submit the form.  however,
if the value of the type attribute was 'button', pressing
the enter button would submit the form.

-nathan