Re: if

On Jan 24, 2008 10:39 AM, Pastor Steve <smarquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Can anyone point me in the right direction on this?
>
> I want a link to an image that appears below the link after it is clicked.
> think it would be an ³if² statement, but I am not sure where to start.

there are many ways to do this; but mostly they will involve javascript
unless
you want the browser to navigate to another page (which is the standard
behavior
of an anchor tag).
you can check out chunkystudio.com if you want; once you get into the
drawings
or paintings section there is a preview something like what youre after (im
guessing).
the javascript code is freely available (obviously) but it uses the
prototype framework
to do most of the heavy lifting.

for something generic, with instructions, check this out (found it in a
quick google for
"javascript image preview")
http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox/

-nathan