Re: Posting Summary for Week Ending 25 January, 2008: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Jan 23, 2008 7:13 PM, Jochem Maas <jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I guess I was bored, figured I'd have some fun and artificially boost my post
> stats while I'm at it ... I've been busy wracking my brain trying to figure out
> the setup for a load-balanced configuration for one of my major clients ... at least
> a system capable of migrating to loadbalancing ... global file system, virtual machines,
> all that jazz. I'm in over my head as usual.

    Let me know (privately, of course) if you need a hand with
anything.  Even just someone to bounce ideas off.  I've worked a
pretty fair amount with load-balancing for some rather high-profile
companies over the years.

> oh and I'm gonna hold you to that beer one day :-)

    We should hold an annual convention.  Hell, I'd even host it.  A
houseful of drunk geeks?  That's my kind of party (but Debs, the
pre-wife, probably won't be invited ;-P ).

--
</Dan>

Daniel P. Brown
Senior Unix Geek and #1 Rated "Year's Coolest Guy" By Self Since
Nineteen-Seventy-[mumble].