Re: FPDF

On Jan 18, 2008, at 1014AM, Balasubramanyam Ananthamurthy wrote:
I'm fetching content from database and printing it on the browser. I want add an link on the same page "Click here to view it in PDF". Is it possible to do it using FPDF? If yes, how can I do this?

Yes, this can be done with FPDF. Go to http://fpdf.org, click on scripts and you'll find multiple examples with MySQL, one with PostgreSQL and even one with MS Access. FPDF has pretty good documentation and lots of example code to browse.

I suggest using the forum on fpdf.org to ask specific questions as you'll likely get better help there than on this list, simply because it's focused specifically on fpdf.

Brady