Re: avoid server folder reading

On Jan 19, 2008 7:50 PM, Jochem Maas <jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> my reply was to the OP, not you as such, given that your also answering
> his question,
> sorry for the misunderstanding.

i think half the time i get confused myself; like this morning when you said
show us your
exact code, to the OP of the thread, and i was like; 'i just posted my exact
code' :)

> that said I have found it's often a worthy exercise to poke/prod the OP as
> to what they are really trying to achieve rather than blindly assume that
> what
> they are asking is what they really want - this is quite often not the
> case - I think
> you;ll agree :-)

such was the case w/ the thread where tedd asked about embedding &nbsp in
the name
attribute of a input tag of type submit.
everybody was going on about how to handle it on the server side and i was
like, just
end it w/ a little css.  so yeah, i def agree.

-nathan