Re: PHP Jpeg Uploads Corrupting

Ah, ignore. Problem seems to be solved. Some piping seems to have caused corrupting. All working now. Thanks anyway folks! :)

Scott Wilcox wrote:
Jim Lucas wrote:
Scott Wilcox wrote:
Greetings folks,

I'm having a few issues with PHP this evening. I'm uploading various jpg images, doing a resize via GD, and then storing the image in a database.

Usually this works fine, but for some unknown reason I'm getting corrupted uploads. The corruption happens before any processing is done on the image, and I can't seem to work out why. Form is as follows:

<form enctype="multipart/form-data" action="/account/photo" method="post">
<input name="photo" type="file" />
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="Submit" />
</form>

You can view the corrupting image here:

http://nixbox.org/page_image.php?type=full

Any help would be appreciated greatly, I just can't seem to figure this one out.

Scott.

First, start your own thread next time.  Don't hijack someone else's.

Now a question.  Are you doing an error redirect for /account/photo ??

if so, the post data is not carried through the error redirect.

Ah my bad, I'd just edited as new :)

/account/photo is a standard apache rewrite, which usually passes the data through no problem. Other forms within the page post fine, although none of them are receiving data. It seems that the data is getting there, just not as it should be.

Any ideas on how to debug/where to go from here?

Thanks.

Scott.