Re: PHTML files showing as blank pages

--------- Original Message --------
From: Daniel Brown <parasane@xxxxxxxxx>
To: A.smith <a.smith@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  PHTML files showing as blank pages
Date: 05/01/08 17:48

>     A decent HOWTO to setup Apache2 and PHP5 on *nix systems:
>         http://dan.drydog.com/apache2php.html
>
>     Also, those &lt;? lines are to be expected.  That indicates where PHP
> code begins.  If you want to get involved with PHP programming, I
> suggest learning the basics before trying to set up a whole system
> yourself.
>
> --

Hi Dan/all,

  thanks, however I've already followed the how to for setup and as I
mentioned in my first post I can successfully see the test.php page.
Actually my aim is just to host an opensource product (CDRTool) that happens
to be in PHP, currently I dont have any desire to write or modify the app. I
just want to host it successfully, which currently I am not :(  As I said
its a mature product which works for other people so I guess I have
something configured badly but Im not sure how to go about diagnosing the
problem....

thanks Andy.