http_request

Greetings on New Year :)

We have a script, say layer.php, which uses HTTP_REQUEST package to
authenticate a user to an existing application (viz., wordpress,
mediawiki etc.)

I would like help on the following two fronts:

1. How do I return the cookies, headers etc. from the layer (which are
being sent from the application) to the browser?
2. How do I redirect browser from the layer.php to a page of the application.

I was thinking that if I could find a way to send the headers and
cookies to the browser, I could also send a 302 status code, along
with the cookies, to redirect the user to a page of the app.

--
Thanks and Regards
Peeyush Gulati