Re: menu andfolder question

ok, maybe i did not write my question well.
i already used it because i setup the DirectoryIndex to index.php,
index.html

my concern for now, how to have the same behavior on my local computer
(development computer) ?
my computer has IP 200.170.1.2 (for example)
so in my brower i type : 200.170.1.2/myWebSite

this load my firt index.php webpage to browser... if i pass my mouse cursor
over menu link "Company", it displays
http://200.170.1.2/myWebSite/200.170.1.2/company
which is not great :-(

here is the code i use :
print "<div class='MenuItem4'><a
href='".$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']."/company'>Company</a></div>";

thanks for help.

A.

--
Alain