Re: Posting Summary for Week Ending 4 January, 2008: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

>     Once it settles down, it will run every Friday at 4:00p to
> summarize the week.  For bragging rights, to keep track of how much
> time you've spent doing "community service" or whatever else.

Why? Does anybody really care how many emails they send to the list?
While I don't doubt your good intentions, apart from the maybe 30-40
regular posters, there are probably hundreds or thousands more on the
list (I have no idea how big the list is) who don't care about this
and then there are the ones who get the digest version too. Can't you
just put it on your website and have a link to it in your sig or
something?

After all the crap of dealing with "off-topic" threads about html and
javascript and database questions, is this any better?

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/