Re: SV: SV: Mail system

On Sun, December 30, 2007 3:36 pm, Børge Holen wrote:
> On Sunday 30 December 2007 22:10:50 mattias wrote:
>> Yes but i are newbie in php
>> I think i should use php exec but i dont know no more
>
> See there's no problem havin php reading your files, you just got to
> make sure
> that it's allowed to... PHP is not doing that very well job, so there
> is some
> perl cgi stuff thingy and I don't know.
> imho, start tearing apart some software and skip googling, to much
> small stuff
> to figure out just by thinking about it.
> It's like trying to think out a car in details all by yerself... could
> be done
> in a few months, but if you're like me...       I won't even say it

This one time, I worked a summer job for Macon County Highway in
Illinois, and some punk-[bleep] kid decided to take it upon himself to
completely strip down one of their dump trucks to parts...

He got it pretty much all apart in a day, before anybody realized what
he was doing!

They made him put it back together, but he had to have so much help
from the head mechanic, that said head mechanic was very [bleeped]
off...

I think it only took a few days/weeks of their spare time to get it
back together, but it seemed like he was getting razzed forever...

Which reminds me:  I've still got a Lionel train engine to re-assemble
from my teen years...  But at least I know I can handle that task,
when I have nothing more important to do...

Obligatory On-Topic Forced Analogy:
Fortunately, with code, we can BACKUP before tearing it all apart, or
use subversion (et al) :-)

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?