Question regarding linking PHP Parser library into my private Http server

Hi,

I am porting my software from Linux to µC/OS-II OS.
On Linux I ran the Boa Web server with PHP.
The µC/OS-II has a basic open source Http Server that does not support PHP or CGI.

What I was able to do - is from the Http server, each time an http request is received, call using 'System' function the PHP interpreter program (like from cli) with input the requested page.
This seams to basically work but it is not efficient at all.

What I would like to do is to link the Http Server to the basic PHP parser library and call the 'parse' function each time the server gets an http request.

Is this possible?
Does anyone know how to do this - which library to link to, which function to call, maybe an example.

Thanks for your help.

Talya Nevo
talya.nevo@xxxxxxxxxx