Re: building PHP5.2.5 on Mac OS X Leopard (anyone know how to build a just an extension)

the following url explains how to build a single extension for an
existing php installation .. it's not really Mac specific and may help
someone on another system stuck with the same problem:

http://lists.apple.com/archives/macos-x-server/2007/Nov/msg00315.html