Re: PHP and VB.NET communication

Zoran Bogdanov schreef:
> Hi,
>
> I know this isn't purely php question but  if you know please reply.
>
> I have a server with a PHP script on it. I need to write an app(VB.NET) that
> will connect to a server and request a script to process some info, and the
> php script will return  XML data, in which I need to process that data with
> VB.net
>
> I'm currently using httpWebRequestMethod but no luck...

if it's broken at the VB.Net end then this is not he place to ask.
first you need to check whether the php script can return data.

1. hand craft a suitable URL
2. open your browser and enter the URL
3. check output
4. if no output, check php logs, fix script, goto step 2

if you have confirmed manually that the script works and VB.net is
still a problem check the logs of the php webserver to see exactly what
(if anything) VB.net is sending.