Re: PRG pattern - how to implement a "load page using GET"

> And I basically completely disagree with the author in the first
> place, so...

Well, that's been clear for a year. :)

> > (P.S. I'll get to the issue of rearchitecting this via require instead
> > of using header() redirects,cough, cough, Richard Lynch, cough, cough
> > :) in a future message. One step at a time...)
>
> ... you can probably just ignore this, as it's diametrically opposed
> to the rules you're following, as I understand them.

'tain't gonna ignore it. Just want to understand the PRG first. Much
better to understand something before dismissing it. Simply saying 'it
sucks' without understanding it is sorta ignorant.

Course, I may end up disagreeing with you, but we won't know that
until next week's exciting episode.
--
RE, Chicago