Securing your Sites

For all of you with an upload/access page to your site that is
world-viewable I have made available copies of scripts that kiddies have
tried to use to take over my own server.  As my upload page has yet to
be broken nor my site taken over, I wanted to share them with everyone
as a way to learn how kiddies are trying/doing things as well as
educating everyone on what they need to do to secure their own site.

The specially hardened site for the scripts:
http://ambiguous.dnsalias.net/

A long time ago I saw a post about how to lock down your server, if I
can find it, I'll post it.  But until then, go through the scripts and
poke around on your own development sites and see if you can lock your
own system down.

Wolf