Re: A SESSION Problem

Looks like the session Id is getting regenerated when it moves from http to
https. Check the cookie PHPSID cookie for your domain is same both the pages
and if not then you will have to carry forward the SID to every new page and
set SESSION_ID to that value and start the session.

Hope this works for you.

--
Mark is on the way to make a Mark in your hearts

-----
Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=Z290aHNfMzE4OTg2NA%3D%3D