Re: Mysqli support - test or complain? [SOLVED]

Zoltan, Per, Richard, Chris, Daniel, Larry,

Thank you for responding.

I have created a method in the class that handles my database connections that will first test on extension_loaded(mysqli) before connecting to the database.

Then I store the result in a session variable for reference, so future calls will use the correct mysqli or "regular" syntax.

Thank you for helping me to find this solution. My scripts are that much more portable now.

--
Dave M G