Re: Join question

On Saturday 01 December 2007, chris smith wrote:
> Considering the rest of the off-topic questions that regularly get
> asked on this list it's a bit much to single out this one particular
> post.

I didn't single it out, it just happened to be at the top of the pile at
the the time. It was also helped by the fact that the OP, who is
apparently, renowned for programming in rocks since the time before
binary was invented, ought to know list etiquette better than most.

> javascript, css, html - none is directly related to php but all still
> get asked here (and 99% of the time answered) - I don't know why
> you're making such a big deal about this particular post and haven't
> kicked up a fuss about the rest in the past.

Exactly how big a deal did I make out of this one? I simply said "ask on a
database list". It is the responses to that which seems to be kicking up
all the fuss.

--
Crayon