Re: Question about authenticating people...

Jason Pruim wrote:
Set the main page, so that when you login, it accesses a master database, which has the username, password, and database name stored in it. Write the database name to a session variable, which I could then use in my mysql connect file for the database...

This sounds completely reasonable.

If all databases have the same structure, you may consider having actually only one database, identifying the records belonging to a given customer by 'customer_id'.

This way maintenance and further development of the 'databases' will be easier.

Iv