Re: dgettext vs. xgettext

So long, I solved it by myself. As I'm only using dgettext() and the domain
always is represented by a constant, I simply collect all php-files, then
preg_match_all() occurences of dgettext() (with domain in mind), put the
texts in the different corresponding files and, as I'm on the way, convert
them into the appropriate charset, merge the new files with the existing
ones and compile them (using the gnu-gettext binaries). So on the fly I got
all my texts stored and compiled, preserving the old translations.

Thank you for listening.