RE: Emailing dilemma

You could try the following headers (they might also cause trouble to the
antispam soft, but I'd give it a try)

// Replies delivered to the user

I don't know if either Return-Path or Errors-To will work (maybe both work)
but I believe Errors-To would be more suitable... just give it a try and let
us know.

Rob

Andrés Robinet | Lead Developer | BESTPLACE CORPORATION
5100 Bayview Drive 206, Royal Lauderdale Landings, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  | MSN Chat: best@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  SKYPE:
bestplace |  Web: http://www.bestplace.biz | Web: http://www.seo-diy.com