Re: image galleries

Lisa A wrote:
> Does anyone know of an image gallery I can use on multiple pages of a
> website.  I'd like to be able to click on the thumbnails and see a larger
> image.
> Hopefully something simple and easy to install.

There is Gallery 2, http://gallery.menalto.com/ but that's a bit heavy
weight perhaps for your needs.

Something involving Lightbox or perhaps a JQuery based system woudl be
nice and lightweight fro the client end (they are javascript systems for
displaying larger images from thumbnails nicely) and just doing your own
lightweight PHP backend is a good soltuion.

Col