Re: Code Critique Please :)

Simeon F. Willbanks wrote:
> Jochem,
>
> Thanks for the tips.

no worries, for the rest you stuff looks tidy and
making use of phpDoc comments and using CS consistently
are both recommended!

with regard to OO I didn't really see enough [complexity]
to be able to offer any worthwhile feedback - but then again
I didn't see any faux pas' either.

you might consider checking out other implementations of similar
functionality to compare your own idea/implementation against.

oh and we prefer to keep all communications on list :-)

>>> http://simeons.net/code/datamapper/xmldatamaps/photo.xml